Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

licence to buy Nitro Fuel

Options
  • 20-09-2014 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Some people maybe aware of this already through other forum or club but a recent change with regards to the purchasing and I suppose handing of nitro fuel above 23% vol has been introduced in the North of Ireland from September 2nd which requires a individual purchasing nitro fuel to have a licence. This effects at least in my own class 1/8th rally cross as .21cc engine generally use 25% fuel.
    As this law was introduced based on a new EU law it is I am sure only a matter of time before we see it in the country if it is not already in place. I guess my question is has anybody (shop,clubs etc...)received anything or have a reference to a change in Irish policy?

Advertisement