Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do fee's have to be paid before you can register?

Options
  • 19-09-2014 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I'm starting a Masters next week in Maynooth, I should be eligible for a grant from Susi to cover some if not all of my fee's, but they haven't got back to me with the decision yet. Can I register now and pay when I receive the grant or will I have to cover the cost myself until Susi make the decision? I'm due to register next week and I'm worried I may not have the money together by then. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭2ndchance

If you pay the € 100 Student levy you will get provisionally registered. When you are registering you will be asked if you are a SUSI applicant and if so what your application number is. Even so this does not mean that you will be fully registered until SUSI actually pay the fees. Alternatively you could pay half the full amount of fees due yourself and get fully registered and if you are eligible for a full grant this amount would then be refunded by the college when the grant comes through. Hth

Advertisement