Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Got A Phone Call...

Options
  • 19-09-2014 4:56am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2

I got a phone call from a job about 6 months ago, from a Lawn Company. I did the application a month before they called me. When the lady called, i asked her, "Is this a permanent position, or a seasonal position?" She said, "It's a seasonal position." I then said, "Thank you anyway." At the time, i was working 2 jobs, but i could not take the chance to leave where i was to go here, and have the fear of not working.

Do you think i did this right?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭FarOn

I think you did the right thing as its a wise thing today to hold on to a secure job in this climate. However if its something you are really interested in, hold out for a permanent contract.

Advertisement