Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to trace an adopted person with little information

Options
  • 18-09-2014 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

hi, i'm new to this so really would appreciate any help you can give me.
    I'm trying to trace a sibling for my 2 daughters who are now in their 20's. Their father was from Dublin and sadly passed away in 2011. When he was 20 he was in a relationship with a woman in Dublin and when she fell pregnant due to difficult circumstances the decision was made to have the baby adopted.
    All i have is the year of birth, mother's first name and area of Dublin she was from, and the type of business her father had and the location.
    My daughters can register with the Adoption Authority of Ireland but i think they will need more information. As they don't know anything at the moment, I would like to try and gather as much detail as I can before I tell them.
    Any help you can give me to even get started would be appreciated.
    thanks

Comments

Advertisement