Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know how to start off this question or even answer it ????? :)

Options
  • 18-09-2014 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

Thread Deleted due to lack of responses

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭coolerboy

coolerboy wrote: »
    Thread Deleted due to lack of responses

DELETED

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

I actually did that comprehension like two weeks ago. Teacher never returned my answers :l so don't know what I got...

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭yeahscience

You need to engage with what's being asked. Read the material and reflect upon it. Develop an opinion on the subject matter where applicable, be confident in your ability and express your views in a purposeful and coherent manner. Think for yourself and enjoy the process of developing your answer.

Pick out points of interest in the piece suited to the question that you can transform into the building-blocks of your answer. Note what you need to do for each part and use appropriate language/ answer length. Practice is the most important aspect in developing an intuitive sense of how you begin an answer, develop it and turn out a finished product.

Best of luck.

Advertisement