Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term West coast (Connemara) wind predictions

Options
  • 18-09-2014 10:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭

Hello folks,

I have a large polytunnel to sheet with plastic. I have been following the forecasts but it's a bit frustrating as each day has been windier than forecast here on the West Connemara coast.

I suppose I'm looking for guidance from those in the know as to what day is most likely (I appreciate they're predictions and not 100% guarantees) to be most calm as I have to arrange help on that day too and it's not easy to get all these ducks in a line on a day I can't give all that much advance notice to people about.

I had hoped for tomorrow morning but ME now says winds could be "fresh" along the West coast.

Comments

Advertisement