Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just noticed wrong exam no. on last pgs of DCG project (2014)

Options
  • 17-09-2014 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Finished my LC in 2014 but was just looking back on my DCG project and noticed on the last 2 pages of CAD drawings there is a completely different Exam number on them. I think this was probably from the template my teacher gave me and I forgot to change the number.
    The number starts with 026xxx which I don't think even exists (doesnt it start at 100000?) so maybe they copped it was a mistake. On my other 2 drawings pages it has the right number. The teacher also has to put together the CD and verify the work was mine so it should be grand shouldn't it?
    Would I have gotten the marks or is it worth calling SEC? I've gotten into the course I want and all but it would still annoy me if that's what kept me from getting the A1!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

If your project was all together, as presumably it was, I doubt a corrector even noticed that the exam number was wrong on the last two pages.

If there had been some question about it being your own work / the work disallowed, you would have heard about it by now.

Advertisement