Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moodle mobile

Options
  • 17-09-2014 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi all,

Not sure if this has been asked before. Does Maynooth University moodle work with the moodle app on iPad, and if so what is the site URL that activates it on the app?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

I think I remember seeing info on that (last year?) once you signed into Moodle in a browser. But I have no idea how to find that since they redesigned Moodle too. Everything online is broken now. I finally found the course participants section in moodle earlier, which for some inexplicable reason is now under Results. DUMB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

Niamhf wrote: »
    Hi all,

Not sure if this has been asked before. Does Maynooth University moodle work with the moodle app on iPad, and if so what is the site URL that activates it on the app?

Is this the app you're trying?

You could try this link (as the url), then use your student ID and password.

On the app page it states:
    NOTE: This official Moodle Mobile app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.

So, it's still worth a try to connect.

Any issues, I think they have a support email.

Here's their page on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

WHAT? The Computer Centre being years behind everyone else? This is wholly unprecedented.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

banquo wrote: »
    WHAT? The Computer Centre being years behind everyone else? This is wholly unprecedented.

I remember requesting the ctl investigate a handy alternate app (that was rated higher on the store than the 'official' one), I got asked a million and one questions as to "why they should".

But, of course, rebranding is more important. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I know that the app worked last year but it was crap so I tended to just log in through my browser if I needed it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement