Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Religion and Design and Communication Graphics

Options
  • 17-09-2014 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

So I'm repeating this year, and given that I'd like to add more higher level subjects to my repertoire, these two subjects seem to be my best options in terms of points because I've touched on Design briefly before, I did a lot of work in Technology and I'm pretty competent with Religion too.

My question regarding these two subjects is essentially this:

For a repeat student starting out with these two subjects from the outset, what are you pointers on where I should start?

Any notes anyone might have for both subjects would be extremely helpful as well, as the school in which I'm repeating doesn't support these two subjects so I have to do them on my own.

Another question might be what are the best books for me to get in terms of study material?

I'm basically on my own here, so help would be much appreciated.

Advertisement