Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you do it?

Options
  • 16-09-2014 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭

I have a simple question for those who have been very successful in their Leaving cert or Junior Cert and that is how do they get the results that they achieve (11 A's or A1 in a subject).

I don't want to see the regular cliche tips for studying but i want to see what your routine is in a regular day of school and study and what techniques you use to learn what is required for different subjects. Please help me and give me good advice.

I did ok in the junior cert (by my standards) but my family and friends were pretty disappointed in me and this kind of gave me a big blow in terms of confidence and self esteem in achieving my goals and making people proud of me. So in the leaving cert I want to prove to them that I am better than what my jc showed me to be and I know I can achieve anything if i put my head in the game.

Advertisement