Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lab Coat Necessary

Options
  • 16-09-2014 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

So I've my first lab today, and someone told me that a lab coat is compulsary.

Any truth in this?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

Snegg wrote: »

Any truth in this?

Depends what discipline you are. Many labs have spares if you've forgotten your own, but some can be a bit more picky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭UCDCritic

Any truth in this?

A lab coat is what gives you the powers to do science

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Snegg

UCDCritic wrote: »
    A lab coat is what gives you the powers to do science

Should've known that.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

Any truth in this?

You're going to need it constantly, it's worth the money. Buy it. Most streams lab coats are absolutely necessary 100% of the time

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

A lab coat is worth it - an acid burn is not a pleasant experience I'm sure...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭UCDCritic

Plus everyone will think your a visitor or they'll stigmatise you for not conforming and being a rebel

Acid scars are cool, especially to the face. Women go crazy for that sh*t

Advertisement