Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horrible Bosses 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Really enjoyed the first one, this looks great too. More Charlie Day! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭splashthecash

This looks really good - didn't even watch all the trailer in case all the best bits are in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Looking forward to seeing this. Really enjoyed the first one.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,279 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Waltz, Spacey and Aniston needed more screen time

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

I guess if you like part 1 you will you like this.

I didnt like the first one and i dont like this one. Its just really childish and after cheap predictable laughs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,728 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I liked the first one but I found the second to be actually better.

I think the guy from Always sunny in Philidelphia to be very funny, his character had to be stupidest out of the three.

When I was going the cinema, it was a choice between Horrible Bosses 2 and Dumb & Dumber 2, I was looking for some cheap laughs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

About as awful as the first one.Wasn't expecting much mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭OldeCinemaSoz

"I'm a squirter"

[Apologies but I have to couch the quotes in YOKES because as
    you know yourselves...they do not pick up on things...etc...]

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Bacchus wrote: »
    Really enjoyed the first one, this looks great too. More Charlie Day! :D
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Christoph Waltz and Chris Pine are in the sequel, the first one was enjoyable because of Charlie Day

Charlie Day?! The only reason why people watched the first one was Jennifer Aniston acting the tramp and it will be the only real reason people will watch the 2nd one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Charlie Day is hilarious. I really enjoyed it, better than the first one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Charlie Day is the short one? He annoyed me everytime he was on the screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

God thought this was awful the 1st one was way better the three lads constant bickering and talking over one another started to get old fast

Still loved Kevin Spacey belittling them from behind the prison glass , felt real like he knows these guys aint up to much acting wise lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭GreNoLi

Did Aniston have her face graphically enhanced?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

More male caricatures in a plain, unfunny romp. One of the worst things I've seen this year.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I want to go see it. But haven't seen the first one yet. Do you have to see the first to know what is going on?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    I want to go see it. But haven't seen the first one yet. Do you have to see the first to know what is going on?

If you want to see it then I would definitely recommend the first.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 14,549 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

God thought this was awful the 1st one was way better the three lads constant bickering and talking over one another started to get old fast

The only thing anyway funny about the first film were the bosses .
    The 3 main characters themselves were irritating and unfunny.That Charlie Day guy was insufferable.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Almost as unfunny as Anchorman 2. It reminded me of zombie Simpsons comedy, none of it made much sense, the characters were so stupid as to be unbelievable, there was a certain breaking of the fourth wall in terms of the lack of credulity one could have in their speech and actions. I don't think that shouting at each other and acting as hyperactively zany as possible maketh good comedy. Along with the absolute worst club music tracks I wonder does reflect the tastes of a hyper-extroverted culture that enjoys non sensical humour?

Advertisement