Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iCart push/pull golf trolley

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Have one of these and think it is great. This seems good value and would be a good end-of-year-festival-that-it-is-too-early-to-mention-yet present!!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Smacs89

Are they sturdy tallpaul?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

Anyone know what battery they take?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Ed Winchester

ch750536 wrote: »

They're not electric

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭webels

ch750536 wrote: »

Dont think these are battery powered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

They're not electric

I'm out.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭93Cab

Thanks OP! Just bought one as well as an umbrella holder. Might encourage me to play on during the winter! Who would expect an electric trolley for 95 quid:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭johnwd

Look at this http://www.onlinegolf.eu/masters-golf-icart-uno-trolley-263987.html and then look at this
    http://www.sportsdirect.com/dunlop-1-click-golf-trolley-874011?colcode=87401101
    IMHO they're the same cart.... and this is a good upgrade from the OPs. Tis a bit dearer right now but SD do free delivery and euro for pound deals quite a bit. While you're on sportsdirect check out the price of the adizero tour shoes - fantastic value.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

93Cab wrote: »
    Who would expect an electric trolley for 95 quid:rolleyes:
    on the other hand, who would expect non battery carts to be fetching €200 or thereabouts? I couldn't give a flying f*** what kind of super alloy they are made out of.

Advertisement