Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] UCD student looking for houseshare with other students

Options
  • 15-09-2014 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I'm a second year male student at UCD looking for a single room with other students available to move into from the beginning of October. I have temporary accommodation which is extortionately expensive so can't stay on in it. Like others I've been looking for ages but just haven't been able to find anywhere! I'm not fussy, quite laid back and up for a bit of craic. If you need another housemate to fill a house or know of anywhere where there might be a room available drop me a line asap.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 IndieBindie

I'm in the same boat. Staying in a hostel till I find somewhere. I'll consider living anywhere at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 friendsfan

Still desperately looking, it's a nightmare! Will let you know if I hear of anything.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement