Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mobile phone

Options
  • 15-09-2014 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I am sorry if this has been asked, but i am on borrowed time with my internet to search a lot...i need a mobile, just for a couple of texts/a few calls, where can i get it the cheapest please? no frills. thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Calm Down Brah

beaucaban wrote: »
    I am sorry if this has been asked, but i am on borrowed time with my internet to search a lot...i need a mobile, just for a couple of texts/a few calls, where can i get it the cheapest please? no frills. thanks

There's a wee Samsung phone that's like 20 quid you can get it in carphone warehouse

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

• Registered Users Posts: 7 beaucaban

There's a wee Samsung phone that's like 20 quid you can get it in carphone warehouse

so you just buy as much credit as you want then?

[QUOTE=Kenny Logins

if i order that online, do i automatically get a number with it ?

sorry but when i am here, can you buy 'internet' access to plug into the side of your laptop ? anyone know anything about these ? sorry for not knowing .....wrong generation

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Calm Down Brah

sorry but when i am here, can you buy 'internet' access to plug into the side of your laptop ? anyone know anything about these ? sorry for not knowing .....wrong generation

Yeah, all phone networks sell them drop in to a store and ask about it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

if i order that online, do i automatically get a number with it ?

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Mark Tapley

Meteor are doing 20GB 30 day rolling contract for 10 euro a month. You would need to buy the dongle to plug into your laptop but they are quite cheap. Or you might find a second hand one on Adverts.ie

https://store.meteor.ie/mobile-broadband-devices/bill-pay/mbb-sim-only

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭No Username Yet

€15 per month with tesco no contract

Advertisement