Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visonic Wireless Monitored Alarm - Sensor/Battery Issue

Options
  • 15-09-2014 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭

Hoping for some help here, as due to poor service with installer I really don't want to contact them again

The alarm 2 weeks ago showed an alert that the battery in the main living area was low. This would be the second time it's been changed in less than 12 months. Anyway got it changed and this afternoon it's showed as low again! I obviously don't want to have to keep changing the battery weekly as I'm sure it can't be that, is it likely that the sensor is faulty?

The alarm was installed 3 years ago and it would be the most used sensor, especially in the last 18 months

I know it could be bad batch of batteries but they are expensive to keep changing if it's the sensor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,669 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hoping for some help here, as due to poor service with installer I really don't want to contact them again

The alarm 2 weeks ago showed an alert that the battery in the main living area was low. This would be the second time it's been changed in less than 12 months. Anyway got it changed and this afternoon it's showed as low again! I obviously don't want to have to keep changing the battery weekly as I'm sure it can't be that, is it likely that the sensor is faulty?

The alarm was installed 3 years ago and it would be the most used sensor, especially in the last 18 months

I know it could be bad batch of batteries but they are expensive to keep changing if it's the sensor

What type sensor are you having the problem with?

Advertisement