Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

andre rieu

Options
  • 15-09-2014 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

would anyone like a ticket for his concert in the point , I bought the ticket but i didnt know Chris rea was playing in the Olympia the same night , i know major differences in music but i have to see chris and i would rather see andre in maastricht 2015 so i have a spare ticket for some one seat location is : Seat location: section BLOCKL, row 44, seat 152 i will print the ticket and send to anyone who would enjoy seeing Andre Rieu and enjoys his music
    first pm gets the ticket and thats it

Best Wishes

Lupo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Lupo_solitario

Just in case anyone thinks this a scam , the ticket is free to anyone , i bought tickets for both concerts , i would like to give it for free to anyone once it is used , it was my own f**k up that i bought tickets for both , so the ticket is there for anyone who would like it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,226 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I don't want it, but fair play to you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Lalealynn

Is it still available ?

By the way how will the ticket work if you just print it?

Advertisement