Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Cheap hotels close to Stillorgan to suit student

Options
  • 14-09-2014 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi, I still haven't located a place to live in Dublin but hoping to have a house by the end of the week. So until then I'm going to have to stay in a hotel, don't fancy travelling up and down from Wexford every day! So I'm looking for a cheap hotel in close proximity to Stillorgan. As I'm not very familiar with Dublin I'm hoping someone out there might be able to help.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,299 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I understand the former Montrose Hotel at the Belfield Flyover is now a student residence.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭con___manx1

Hi, I still haven't located a place to live in Dublin but hoping to have a house by the end of the week. So until then I'm going to have to stay in a hotel, don't fancy travelling up and down from Wexford every day! So I'm looking for a cheap hotel in close proximity to Stillorgan. As I'm not very familiar with Dublin I'm hoping someone out there might be able to help.

Thanks in advance

you could stay in a backpackers hostel in the city. the four courts hostel is very nice across the river from the four courts. it would be much cheaper than a hotel.im sure there will be plenty of other students staying there until they sort accomadation. a four bed dorm would set you back 20 euro a night. the cheapest hotel in the city would be 50 60 a night.hostels are not everyones cup of tea but its just a suggestion.there are no homeless people of druggies in that hostel. its mostly just young backpackers and its very clean. I was working in dublin for a few weeks and stayed there myself last year and it was fine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement