Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand bank transaction? HELP!!!

Options
  • 14-09-2014 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

(dont know if this is in the right section lol)

I ordered a custom built PC on wednesday at around 12 midnight using bank transfer.
    It's sunday now and the current state is still on online-order.
    I gave them a call on friday and they said bank transfer takes around 2-3 days.
    How long does it take for money to go to hvws? Im starting to get a bit worried now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 voidwalkerZ

all help appreciated :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

give it till Monday evening. it can take a few days.

im starting to get really worried now. anyone here have any history with hwvs? i did the bank transfer on wednesday and still havnt recieved confirmation. thats €700 gone.

its a Sunday. You did it on Wednesday night, so they would only have got it Thursday morning.
    thats 2 working days.

have some patience. HWVS is a very reputable company.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭wheresmybeaver

If you sent the payment Wednesday night then your bank would have only processed and sent the payment Thursday, meaning it would land in the german bank account of HWVS Friday morning (assuming you sent a SEPA payment, which is quite likely). When I placed my own order a few months back I think it took +1 working day for them to identify my payment and begin processing my order.

If you didn't attach your order number with the payment then it will take longer for them to identify your payment. In this case if you haven't seen a status update by Tuesday then give them a call.

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    its a Sunday. You did it on Wednesday night, so they would only have got it Thursday morning.
    thats 2 working days.

have some patience. HWVS is a very reputable company.
    if the payment is not received by monday evening/tuesday. im giving them a call

If you sent the payment Wednesday night then your bank would have only processed and sent the payment Thursday, meaning it would land in the german bank account of HWVS Friday morning (assuming you sent a SEPA payment, which is quite likely). When I placed my own order a few months back I think it took +1 working day for them to identify my payment and begin processing my order.

If you didn't attach your order number with the payment then it will take longer for them to identify your payment. In this case if you haven't seen a status update by Tuesday then give them a call.
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Are they that much cheaper to make it worth the hassle? Anybody used mindfactory.de?

there is no hassle with them. its just the time the op ordered. he hasn't given them sufficient time to actually process the order. I think they say 3-5 days after payment has been processed.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

They take paypal too. Ive used both bank transfer and paypal with them, both super easy. And dont worry they wont abscond with your funds, theyve been in business for years with thousands of orders from boardsies.

• Advertisement

thanks lads. i guess the payment will be recieved around tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

What is the best way to pay them is paypal ok? would there be much of a paypal charge for say 1000 euros?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

The best way to pay them is with a bank transfer. Making a bank transfer is really not difficult...

Any other option means middlemen take a cut, which adds costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Relax a bit, give it another day or so and then get in touch.
    I have used them too with this bank transaction and they sent all I ordered.

thanks guys. it's just that this is my first time ordering from them,so i get abit worried easily. i'll wait till monday evening/tuesday,if the payment isnt received by then,i'll give em a call

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

RossieMan wrote: »
    there is no hassle with them. its just the time the op ordered. he hasn't given them sufficient time to actually process the order. I think they say 3-5 days after payment has been processed.

That = hassle for me, paying with bank transfer then waiting ages for it all to go through before anything is shipped. Depends on prices if its worth it I suppose. I placed an order with Scan last week on Monday evening and it shipped Tuesday lunchtime. Looking at the price I paid and what I'd pay with HWVS its very similar.

its 6:00 PM monday,im starting to get really panicky o^o. if it doesnt go by tuesday,im def giving them a call,and hope theres an english speaker around

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

its 6:00 PM monday,im starting to get really panicky o^o. if it doesnt go by tuesday,im def giving them a call,and hope theres an english speaker around

They do have a few English speakers but I honestly wouldn't worry if they have the funds.

Did you defo send it to the right bank account?

They do have a few English speakers but I honestly wouldn't worry if they have the funds.

Did you defo send it to the right bank account?
    yeah. just checked. even put in my order number/refer no.

goods have been dispatched. thread closed

• Advertisement
Advertisement