Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BAT licenced for NRT inhaler- a "game changer".....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

No heat and no Vapor ...I fail to see how is this is any different to the Nicorette type inhaler thats been around for years ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭Going Forward

was.deevey wrote: »
    No heat and no Vapor ...I fail to see how is this is any different to the Nicorette type inhaler thats been around for years ?

Looks like a cig though which is bound to cause confusion!!!!!

voke.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

All goes to show it's the visible vapor that causes the problems for ecigs. Or rather the visceral reaction of tobacco control to visible vapor.
    I hope this works for some people, it's form factor should make it more attractive than the tampon thingy which it's a variation of. It's form will cause confusion over the whole 'looks like a cigarette and could undermined the smoking ban' argument. I'm looking forward to that bit of nonsense being dropped by the antz now. Though their brazen enough to trot it out anyway.

Advertisement