Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sinclair C5 Club of Ireland

Options
  • 13-09-2014 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi Everybody,
    I am trying to set up a sinclair c5 club in Ireland for sometime now. If you have a c5 this is the place to be. If you have one please post a comment.
    Regards,
    Mannionjp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Patrick Dervan

Great news, be delighted to join, like to know how many in Ireland, spares available etc etc
    Best Regards
    Patrick Dervan

• Registered Users Posts: 15 fam guy

hello does anyone know of a c5 for sale one needing work would suit

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Darraghmh91.

How many do you guys think there is of these in ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Filmer Paradise

I think Kilroy Bros in Santry were the main importers for these back in the day.

They might have a handle on how many were sold here, if they've kept their records from that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Darraghmh91.

itd be nice to know there a very rare car ha id say they fetch good money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

I think Kilroy Bros in Santry were the main importers for these back in the day.

They might have a handle on how many were sold here, if they've kept their records from that time.

Quite rare I would imagine. There were only 12,000 made or something like that I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Filmer Paradise

Firefox11 wrote: »
    Quite rare I would imagine. There were only 12,000 made or something like that I think.

I remember seeing them in Kilroy Bros when they came out.

Never saw one 'in the wild' though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jcar123

We have one of these in my dad's shed it needs a good clean does anyone know where I could post it for sale

it's lying there years so I'm such it needs new tyres ect

• Registered Users Posts: 6,567 ✭✭✭zg3409

I believe the one mentioned above was sold and will be refurbished in Dublin. Unsure if you can drive them on m50!

Advertisement