Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Parts for GAMING

Options
  • 12-09-2014 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hey guys I come to ask you about upgrading my current PC (slow but ok for gaming) to a more advanced and recent setup due to most of my items are a minimum of 4 years old - which in gaming world is ancient.

Not only do I want to game, but I also want to Stream via Twitch.tv with great graphics and smoothness so I think I'll need a powerful device.

Below is what I'm looking at. I found out my 550 W power supply can handle the GPU I've selected. Does this all go together? Or can you find anything to cut cost but be just as effective to save some money as its 808e on hardwareversand.de (using the below). I also already brought some accessories from Amazon such as mouse, mic and webcam (needed all new ones)

I wanted to add links too... but Im new and cant, typing any of the below into: hardwareversand.de will bring them up quick.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460

GPU: ASUS R9280-DC2T-3GD5

Motherboard: ATX, Gigabyte GA-H97-HD3, Sockel 1150

RAM: 8GB-Kit Crucial Ballistix Sport Series VLP DDR3-1600, CL9

SSD: Crucial MX100 SSD 128GB (2,5", 7mm)

Monitor: ASUS VE248H

Tower: FRACTAL DESIGN Define R4 Arctic White

Advertisement