Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win tickets to You Told Me To Wash And Clean My Ears Tue 16 Sep Tiger Dublin Fringe

Options
  • 12-09-2014 6:34pm
    Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boards.ie Community Manager

***NOW CLOSED***

With thanks to Tiger Dublin Fringe festival, we have 1 pair of tickets to give away to You Told Me To Wash And Clean My Ears in Project Arts Centre on Tuesday 16th September at 9.15pm.

321969.jpg
    In 1972 the Deaf community came together at a time when they were institutionalised and marginalised in their first act of political awakening to protest the shooting dead of Eamonn McDevitt by the British Army. Days before Bloody Sunday and weeks before its burning down, they marched on the British embassy in Dublin. This rigorously contemporary, challenging new work, weaves live art and community theatre, springing from Deaf history, primarily using Irish Sign Language. Working collaboratively for the first time at Fringe, this performance goes back to look forward to the recognition of ISL and the rights of Deaf people.
    To be in with a chance to win these tickets, please just post below :)
    • Competition is open until Tuesday 16th September at 1pm
    • Winners will be chosen randomly and informed by PM
    • Tickets are non-transferable

Comments

Advertisement