Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Managing Facebook Twitter Etc..

Options
  • 12-09-2014 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend companies that look after your social media site. What I am looking for is companies that post on your page and keep people interested in your page? Does anyone know the costs involved?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

There are a lot of companies offering these kind of services now.
    Before choosing one speak to a few and get quotes etc.,
    Pricing .. that will vary dramatically, so shop around so you have a good idea of what you're getting for the price you pay

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

Thanks a million blacknight I got onto a few today that are sending me info like you said theres so many offering these services its trying to find the right one.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭adamrooney

Can anyone recommend companies that look after your social media site. What I am looking for is companies that post on your page and keep people interested in your page? Does anyone know the costs involved?

Cheers

What is your company's social media profile? The service you want ie how many posts, research, contests, content/video creation, PPC, and across how many SM platforms .e FB, Twitter, Pinterest etc, will all affect the price. Obviously the more work that needs to be done, the more it will likely cost. PM me your requirements and I will take a look at it for you if you like.

Advertisement