Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Tattoos; Where To Go?

Options
  • 11-09-2014 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

On one forearm I want to get "Wanderlust" above a compass, with watercolours behind and/or around it. On the other, I want to get "Home Bird" above a swallow, also with watercolours behind it.
    I have all of the images to show an artist what kind of style I want but I need to find an artist that's great with watercolours as well as decent line work. Can anyone suggest any artists in Dublin?
    Thanks a bunch :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Tibasaur

Thanks a bunch, I'm not too fond of their style. I was looking at Anna from Skin City's portfolio which is a little more up my street but I've heard Skin City are having a few problems atm so I was hoping to find a few more artists to look into!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I got my tattoo done by Rachael in Wildcat just over a year ago and I am SO happy with it. Highly recommended, she's wonderful to talk to and work with on a design.

268878.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭izzyflusky

I got my tattoo done by Rachael in Wildcat just over a year ago and I am SO happy with it. Highly recommended, she's wonderful to talk to and work with on a design.

268878.jpg

Very nice! Did you get to see any of Thiago's work? I'm also want to get a tattoo with some watercolour in it but I'm waiting to find the right artist

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

If you're willing to travel there are a lot of artists who really excel in this style.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭izzyflusky

If you're willing to travel there are a lot of artists who really excel in this style.

Any recommendations??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

izzyflusky wrote: »
    Any recommendations??

A few :).

Gene Coffey
    BamBam
    Pain Ting
    Jacob Pedersen he likes to dabble in various styles.
    Ivana Tattoo Art

There's a few anyway and there are more just brain is not fully ticking over right now, two day hangover :o.

Advertisement