Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy nice women's trainers?

Options
  • 11-09-2014 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi I'm wondering if anyone can help. I am trying to buy nice trainers for myself and am not impressed by what my local shops have on offer so wanted to see can I get something online but everywhere I've checked has poor selection or things are over priced or don't deliver to ireland.
    I want either hi tops or adidas superstars or something along those lines. Nothing sparkly or with a wedge heel or any of that nonsense. I prefer trainers over shoes so these need to be nice, comfy and look cool.
    Also, when they start hitting the €100 mark I run for the hills!!
    If anyone has any advice on where to look I'd love some ideas, I'd prefer something that won't take nearly a month to deliver as well!!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Asos have a good selection of brands like New Balance etc.

Adidas.ie is really good when there is a sale on (register to go "backstage") - delivery was a bit slower last time but they are generally grand.

Both companies deliver by courier - adidas has free returns, ASOS is 3.95.

Asos generally have discount codes from time to time - e.g students had 25% off for the last few days.

Obviously you'd need to know your size in the brand you chose.

Advertisement