Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Class timetables?

Options
  • 11-09-2014 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭

Where can i get them?

Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,313 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Outside your schools office on Monday morning.

They generally appear online during the weekend too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭mightyreds

They are online today after 3pm sometime here:

http://timetable.itcarlow.ie/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,313 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

No sign of them yet for me.

They are up now about 2 hours always the same never on time

I think every course bar mine is up. I saw one earlier though that said I'm not in till 12 on Mondays so I'd be happy with that.

• Advertisement

did you click on weeks to view "3 Weeks" if you leave it at "This Week" it will give you nothing, or is it just a case if no option at all for the timetable

Class is there and 3 weeks set. Just not filled in. Same for first and second years.

I'm not really that fussed but it would be nice to know before nine on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

So what happens when your timetable shows 4 classes spread throughout the week instead of 20+ and has no room numbers? Obviously not filled out yet so I have no clue where to go for tomorrow.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

So what happens when your timetable shows 4 classes spread throughout the week instead of 20+ and has no room numbers? Obviously not filled out yet so I have no clue where to go for tomorrow.
    Apologies for only getting to see this now, when it's more than likely too late. The best thing would have been to visit your school's office at 9am and find out from them directly unless you had a lecture/practical at 9am, then go there first and find out the proper timetable afterwards.

If checking online, go to http://timetable.itcarlow.ie/studentset.htm and choose course, set the 4th option to "3 weeks" and usually you can see them there.

Remember that not all timetables will be finalised in the first two weeks (this is normal in ITC).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Thanks for the help anyway entropi.

Thankfully at the entrance there was a sign all on its own with instructions for my course, so it worked out ok and I got a timetable.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Thankfully you found what you needed. Best of luck!

Advertisement