Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Racing Club - An audience with Jim Bolger Thursday 11th

Options
  • 10-09-2014 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Our next meeting will take place on Thursday 11th September at 7.30pm. It promises to be one our best ever. Our special guest will be none other than Mr. Jim Bolger - dual champion trainer and one of the world’s greatest breeders.

The night will take place in the Yeats room of the Mont Clare Hotel (just off Merrion Square). Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/emLNn

Details of the night are as follows:
    • 7.30pm sharp – discussion with Mr. Jim Bolger on his career to date in racing and breeding
    • 8.30pm - preview of the inaugural Irish Champions Weekend with Mr. Bolger, Johnny Ward & Niall Cronin
    • Entrance is free
    • All are welcome including new members (room capacity is limited to 150 on a first come first served basis so please arrive early)
    • Special competitions and prizes on the night

Irish Champions Weekend is kindly sponsoring the night and the inaugural ICW promises to be a fantastic weekend. Seewww.irishchampionsweekend.ie for more details. Two day tickets are a bargain at just €30.

All the best,
    DRC
    Web: www.dublinracingclub.com
    Twitter: @dublinracingclu
    Facebook: DublinRacingClub

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Sounds good. I did a dissertation on the Irish racing industry back in the day, and Jim Bolger was one of the very few people who took the time to answer my questionnaire and send it back to me. A gentleman.

Advertisement