Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

9/11's 12th anniversary

• 10-09-2014 4:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Will there be another attack as revenge for Osama Bin Ladens murder? I dont think Al-Qadea will let things go so easily. Would they be stupid enough to try something like that again on the same date they did 12 years ago? Or would they try something different this time, maybe take out Obama when he gives his memorial speech? Any theories of your own at what could happen* (IF) they attack?

*I am obviously just making an assumption they'll attack as revenge but have no real basis to prove they will. I just can't help but think they'll try something, they can't surely just let it go? Even though it was 2 years ago they're not going to allow America to get away with it... But maybe leaving their possible counter attack delayed would lull them into a false sense of security? Hopefully nothing will happen... But terrorism doesn't forgive.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Hang on a second! Wasn't it the Jews who did it? Or was it the Americans themselves?

I'm confused now.

Worst that will happen is that some Arab will fart in a lift packed with American tourists...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,564 ✭✭✭weisses

Isn't it the 13th anniversary ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,564 ✭✭✭weisses

Hang on a second! Wasn't it the Jews who did it? Or was it the Americans themselves?

I'm confused now.

Don't be confused ... There's a whole subforum with plenty of info to educate yourself :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Calm Down Brah

weisses wrote: »

You're right. My bad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

What did they do for the other 12 anniversaries?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

What did they do for the other 12 anniversaries?
    Can't remember the year but some branch or other killed Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi on 9/11.

Al Qaeda have more pressing issues seeing as they are at war with John McCain's buddies in Isis.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Thread is ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭LorMal

Murder? I don't think it can be justifiably be termed murder, can it? Maybe it can? I was uneasy about it I must admit...(Actually I am not sure what to think).

LorMal wrote: »
    Murder? I don't think it can be justifiably be termed murder, can it? Maybe it can? I was uneasy about it I must admit...(Actually I am not sure what to think).

Well murder is defined as to kill another living thing. So, yes, it can.

LorMal wrote: »

Well murder is defined as to kill another living thing. So, yes, it can.
    Thread is ridiculous.

Then why bother posting?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

weisses wrote:
    Yup it sure was!!

Advertisement