Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Chemistry Experiments

Options
  • 09-09-2014 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi all,

I'm repeating my Leaving Cert next year. For the college course I want to apply for I need higher level chemistry. I'm not repeating in a secondary school (I'm 24) and there's no laboratory available to me. So I have to do the experiments externally.

It's looking like I'll have to travel from Sligo to Dublin to do the Science Practicals course run in the Institute of Education every Saturday from mid November to mid February.

I've read on their website about it but I don't know anyone who's actually done it!

So has anyone else had to do this course to get the experiments done? Or is anyone else planning on doing it too!?

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement