Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

older cat insurance

Options
  • 09-09-2014 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭

Are there any insurance companies that will insure an older cat? 9 years old
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Not that I found when I looked.
    You could do what I do and put away a bit every month, I use the credit union, I keep a balance of a few hundred euro and then if I ever have a big bill I can get a loan if needed.
    My vet allows me to pay off bills, so I don't touch my 'emergency fund' except to pay for kennels etc if needed.
    We have a lot of animals and 2 of the cats are over 10 so no one would cover them anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

mymo wrote: »
    Not that I found when I looked.
    You could do what I do and put away a bit every month, I use the credit union, I keep a balance of a few hundred euro and then if I ever have a big bill I can get a loan if needed.
    My vet allows me to pay off bills, so I don't touch my 'emergency fund' except to pay for kennels etc if needed.
    We have a lot of animals and 2 of the cats are over 10 so no one would cover them anyway.

Thanks for the help.....looks like just save some money

Advertisement