Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ABA registration

Options
  • 08-09-2014 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I was hoping someone could help me with my ABA registration. I am an ICU nurse and studied in the UK with 4 years experience. I want to now register with the Irish Nursing board but I don't know where to start. The application is so expensive and I need help to fill it out.

I was told that there are jobs now back in Ireland but I don't really know if they are for real. Does anyone have any advice.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

I'm not sure how registration works, I'm training here so I think my hospital will help me with it...but there is good news on the jobs front, James's took on about 100 new grads this year on full pay. The ICUs in the Hermitage, Blackrock Clinic and the Mater Private were hiring recently too...as well as some of the publics I'm sure.

Sorry I can't help with registration, the ABA is now the NMBI though, the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland. ABA was An Bord Altranais which excluded midwives, and cnamhseachais is an awful mouthful. Good luck!

Advertisement