Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgraduate on-line primary school teaching courses

Options
  • 08-09-2014 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Never used boards before, but I'm hoping someone out there can help?
    I have just completed my college degree in accounting (graduating in a month) but my real love would be to become a primary school teacher.
    I have heard of people who do an 18th month back door to primary school teaching and they do it online.
    As I am currently working full time, I would love to be able to do something like this-part time online course- and come out with the qualifications to teach at the end.
    The only reason I didn't get into teaching after the Leaving cert was because I didn't do the honours Irish- Would this also be a problem when going back door?

If anyone could send me links of where this can be done part time and online or if anyone has any advice I would appreciate it so much :) thanks

Advertisement