Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Maintenance for a Newbie

Options
  • 08-09-2014 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I started vaping last week and so far it's been great (no cigarettes smoked since last Monday.)

I bought a starter kit (kanger twist with an iclear 16) from esmokeireland and have had no problems.

but I am absolutely clueless as to general maintenance: which parts will need replacing, when should I replace them etc.

For example, I bought a menthol liquid that I hate, so how do I move from this liquid to something I like, do I have to buy a new head, or just replace the threads?

Any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated! I watched one of esmokeireland's tutorial on starting vaping which was very informative, but moving on from there, I don't want to make too many mistakes. (Made my first one six months ago when I bought liquid that was far too strong :o)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

There should be the atomizer inside (the bit that does all the work) that will need to be replaced every now and then. It all depends on how you use it. Someone using it all day every day could need to replace it after a few days and someone who changes it out every day could need to replace it every couple of weeks.

For a menthol you dont like i'd say get a new head (atomizer) as the menthol is one of those flavours that likes to stick around and make everything taste like it.

The video in the link below should show you exactly what to replace and how.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/kangtwist.htm

what you should replace is the bit with the string.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭diddlybit

Many thanks for that, DirtyBollox. Will order a new head today.

Advertisement