Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dan Bilzerian

Options
  • 08-09-2014 7:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭

What you think of him?
    I used to hate him when I judged him as a real life person but he exists in a make believe world so far removed from reality that I just find it funny how outrageous he is.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

No idea who he is but logic would dictate that if you like him, I would find him insufferable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭The Dagda

He is a money, sex and gun obsessed narcissist. A role model for morons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

A couple of my Facebook 'friends' like some of his photos the odd time; and I never really got what he was. I checked out the page yesterday and he just puts up photos of him with guns, expensive cars, money and almost naked ladies. He gets THOUSANDS of likes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Chance The Fapper

I've seen some of his pictures and it looks like he's living the dream, but what does he actually do?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Takes more selfies than a sixteen year old girl. If your life was really all that great, would you really be sharing every step of it with the strangers on the internet every minute?!

I'm sure he's a cool lad, but he must not have been told that enough growing up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I've seen some of his pictures and it looks like he's living the dream, but what does he actually do?

Professional Poker player, gambler, entraponeur, ex Navy SEAL. He also helped finance and featured in Lone Survivor.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Mod

Not really a topic for tGc, there's a Celebrity&Showbiz forum where your topic might be more appropriate.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement