Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

black waterfall foam

Options
  • 07-09-2014 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

does anyone know where i can get black waterfall foam in ireland?

i know tec7 does a fish safe colored version of their sealant, but their foam its white.

i can find it handy online but seems to be from the states mostly. i need to get it asap so somewhere in ireland would be handy as i dont know how much i need.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭ponddigger

hi you can get some from this company .jack http://www.pondkeeper.co.uk/subcat.asp?SubCatID=78

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭rje66

Alan b. wrote: »

i know tec7 does a fish safe colored version of their sealant, but their foam its white.

i can find it handy online but seems to be from the states mostly. i need to get it asap so somewhere in ireland would be handy as i dont know how much i need.
    Or try here
    Www.pondhobby.ie
    If he hasn't got it he might know where to get it

Or try here
    Www.pondhobby.ie
    Or nj power in ballymount

Or try here
    Www.pondhobby.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Alan b.

thanks lads, sent pondhobby a message (resisted the temptation to send it 3 times :-p)
    hopefully he can supply it if not, that crowd in the uk will do the trick. need it asap and they have a good review on shipping times.

• Advertisement
Advertisement