Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for imperial drill bits

Options
  • 07-09-2014 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭

Hi all, trying to locate ,locally or UK 3/8's wood drill bits. Can get them in the states but need to try and get them quickly. Anyone know where sells them? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Stanirish

Look in any hardware store for a 'pocket hole' bit - metric is 9.54, which should equal the imperial 3/8" - Trend and kreg make them, drop me a pm if you cannot get one, and I'll try and sort one for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

Its getting harder and harder to get imperial bits. If you only want 3/8" I'd buy a quality bit from www.axminster.co.uk or ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭jack of all

This crowd do some imperial bits also, not cheap but I've bought from them in the past and they are very good to deal with and carry quality tools:

http://www.fine-tools.com/first-clean-exit-drills.html

Advertisement