Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday

Options
  • 07-09-2014 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

A little system I followed last year that proved profitable was to back Gary Moore's juvenile hurdlers first time out at his local tracks.

The first qualifier this year is Fennann in the 2.10 at Fontwell. At 8-1 it may be worth an ew bet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,441 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Interesting card at Dundalk tomorrow, Tony Carroll sends over Caspian Prince and Luke Morris to contest the opener. English raiders have been done very well this season and it's hard to see Carroll's runner not winning here given the class it has shown. The only worry would be the unexposed Flight Risk who wasn't far too in a Group 3 last month.

Times In Anatefka in the next looks a really interesting with Robbie Downey on board taking off 5lbs. This one has seen quite a lot of money in recent runs and disappointed. However I think with this being stepped back down to the 5 furlong mark where it has run its best races might just be enough to see this come up trumps in a mediocre enough race. Downey himself seems to really be able to get the best out of horse over the 5f trip too, so I would be very surprised if those one didn't at very least place. At 7/1, this would be my NAP.

Alanna Bheag in the 5:00 looks like another Ado McGuinness coup in the making. Dropped down to a ridiculously low mark by being raced over 6 furlongs, it was stepped up to 10F last time out and showed some signs of life with Robbie Downey on board. Today sees it back down a bit to 8F. Breeding suggests that this might be a more suitable trip and at 10/1 I think it's very good e/w value.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

2:00 - Arabian Bride was narrowly beaten by the market favourite Supreme Occasion last time out carrying 6lbs more. Today sees it carrying only an extra lb. Same trip this time out, but yet Arabian Bride is still available to be backed at 16/1 (it was 14/1 last time out). Mark Johnston yard has been going very well, so have to be backing the value here.

Beau Michael being retired, lump job? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,860 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Head Waiter 20-1 ew 5.30
    Hurricane Jojo 20-1 ew 5.30
    I like place chances

Beau Michael being retired, lump job? :)
    Drift says no.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭BringBackMick

Just off phone with a colleague and he has informed me that Northern Acres @ 7/1 in the 3.20 Perth is worth a score.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭tomaussie

Just off phone with a colleague and he has informed me that Northern Acres @ 7/1 in the 3.20 Perth is worth a score.

Is it the same guy that to you about Professor ?

Advertisement