Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNV Youth Volunteer - Upper Age Limit

Options
  • 06-09-2014 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭

Folks,

I have been trying to apply for one the UNV Youth Volunteer positions sponsored by Irish Aid. You have to do it through the UNV roster and place a certain code in the "Special Recruitment" part. When I try to enter one it says I am above the upper age limit.

I've googled to try and find out what this could be but only see no upper age limit. The minimum age is 25. I am 29, so if there is an upper one, I would have thought it would be 30+

Anyone able to shed any light on this for me. Feeling very old right now. :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ocli64

I'm pretty sure the minimum age of 25 applies to normal UN Volunteers. I think the Youth Volunteer programme is for people between the ages of 21 and 25 with 2 years experience.

Advertisement