Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subjects Outside School

Options
  • 06-09-2014 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

If I take applied mathematics outside school where would I sit the exam in school or outside school.If in school how would it be done.???:)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You would tell your school Examinations Secretary in December or so that you intend to sit it and the SEC will provide a supervisor and paper to your school on the day - if there is no one else sitting it in your school. If there is someone else, then you just sit it with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭coolerboy

spurious wrote: »
    You would tell your school Examinations Secretary in December or so that you intend to sit it and the SEC will provide a supervisor and paper to your school on the day - if there is no one else sitting it in your school. If there is someone else, then you just sit it with them.

Im in 5th year now so do I tell them this year or next year

• Registered Users Posts: 13 EvenBetter

coolerboy wrote: »
    Im in 5th year now so do I tell them this year or next year

Next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭coolerboy

EvenBetter wrote: »
    Next year.

Alri thanks

Advertisement