Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Need to get physical examination by doctor

• 05-09-2014 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

as its required for the wildlife biology course. Was just wondering where in Tralee i should get this done? Just moved into Oakfield Court and i'm not really familiar with the town yet.

oh and also i need to get a form for said examination printed out, what would be the nearest internet cafe to me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

as its required for the wildlife biology course. Was just wondering where in Tralee i should get this done? Just moved into Oakfield Court and i'm not really familiar with the town yet.

oh and also i need to get a form for said examination printed out, what would be the nearest internet cafe to me?

Their is a Medical Centre on Oakpark in Tralee, near Oakfield Court afaik, details here. You could phone them on Monday and enquire about an appointment. Ask them re: printout also as I'm sure they could if asked.

Just a suggestion,
    Hope you Enjoy your time in the ITTralee,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭LurkingLurker

Thanks, but i tried to make an appointment there but apparently you need to be an existing patient with them to be seen.

Any other suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Thanks, but i tried to make an appointment there but apparently you need to be an existing patient with them to be seen.

Any other suggestions?

Okay.

Have you tried any other GP in the Tralee area? A quick google search would give you the results/contact details.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭LurkingLurker

It's okay, I got it all sorted out my own way, thanks anyway.

Advertisement