Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ABA tutoring

Options
  • 05-09-2014 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all!

Im a recent graduate with an accredited degree in Psychology, Im currently enrolled in an MSc in Psychological Science and want to know how to become an ABA tutor. It seems that people in my degree program are working as ABA tutors and I just can't seem to find out how? Or where to train? Or how to get a supervisor? i don't really know any of it...

It something I'm really interested in and want to do this year.... ANY information would be a great help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭innad

I imagine you probably need a qualification in ABA? Trinity do a MSc/PGDip

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Batmo.B

But I know of people currently working as ABA tutors, without having done a post grad in ABA.... Its relevant training for the clinical psych doctorate too... Just how to get into that area is the problem....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭innad

Not to sound smart, but why don't you ask the people you know how they got started?

Advertisement