Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lessons in Limerick

Options
  • 05-09-2014 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking to get into archery. I was hoping someone might know of any clubs in Limerick that do beginners courses. I know UL has a club but am unsure if they take in people who are not students.
    I have always liked the recurve bow but I'm not sure what type of bow I would like to use but I am hoping the beginner lessons will help with that.

Also any beginner tips would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭NavanJames

Try contacting the 'Limerick Yeomen' at http://www.lmkyeomen.com/

Regards, James.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Rory28

Thanks James. Will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Hi Rory did you get any luck with these guys? friend wants to start and i'm looking around for him

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Genghis Cant

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Hi Rory did you get any luck with these guys? friend wants to start and i'm looking around for him

I know a few of the Limerick Yeomen club. They should be able to help you. You'll find them in the 'find a club' link on the homepage of sifa.ie

hi genghis, the sifa link just takes you to their website, but as far as I can see there isn't any contact details for them on it? or even WHEN they meet... are they fairly active as they're site hasn't been updated for a while either

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Genghis Cant

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    hi genghis, the sifa link just takes you to their website, but as far as I can see there isn't any contact details for them on it? or even WHEN they meet... are they fairly active as they're site hasn't been updated for a while either

http://www.lmkyeomen.com/

Details here. Contact details under the Club Officials Tab.

ahhh completely missed that one line! cheers

Advertisement