Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

family car for 6-7 k

Options
  • 05-09-2014 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi I'm in the market for a family car to replace my mazda 6 1.8 petrol. Looking for petrol engine again max 2 ltr.

Was looking at mazda 6 2008 1.8 petrol nissan qashqai 2 ltr petrol.Stuck on these for the moment.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭lfbmick

Found Honda Accord 2006 2 ltr petrol on DoneDeal .One suspicious thing its was purchased by dealer a month ago,and advertised as privet seller.Is that normal practice?Why would dealer sell car from the house?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,179 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Thanks bazz.Will check that out.What about subaru impreza 2007-2008 are they very thirsty on petrol?

Yes they are and also they are quite small on the inside. Unless you actually need 4wd I wouldn't bother.

bazz26 wrote: »
    Yes they are and also they are quite small on the inside. Unless you actually need 4wd I wouldn't bother.

Only noticed now,that I made mistake.Sorry.It should be subaru legacy 2ltr petrol.What about these?

• Advertisement

It's the same 2.0 litre engine as the Impreza which is thirsty enough.

I'd look at the Honda Civic saloon too, nearly as big as the Accord of that time and the 1.8 litre I-VTEC engine is pretty frugal for it's size.

media?xwm=y&id=d42a05eb-fb23-4782-99b2-95ba7f4261e4&width=400&height=300
    http://www.driving.ie/used-cars/Honda/Civic/OPEN-SUNDAY/63614062890250930/

bazz26 wrote: »
    I'd look at the Honda Civic saloon too, nearly as big as the Accord of that time and the 1.8 litre I-VTEC engine is pretty frugal for it's size.

Thanks again bazz,list is getting bigger.Honda civic looks better that accord.Just need to fit 2 baby seats and the dog in the back.

Advertisement