Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday.

Options
  • 05-09-2014 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,461 ✭✭✭✭

Richard Hughes doesn't half fancy retaining his champion jockey crown. He's got 12 rides today at Haydock and his booked for another 11 tomorrow :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

Like the chances of Jammy Guest in the 4.45 Haydock. 10 to 1 seems a decent price

• Registered Users Posts: 8,653 ✭✭✭shmeee

One bet later. Word from connections for Prince Of Milan in the 7.00 Kilbeggan. Top price 12/1 with Ladbrokes. Hopefully no one pulls out and is a good ew bet wirh 3 places.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,882 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Trail Blaze 8-1 4.45
    Me like .

• Registered Users Posts: 16,461 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

shmeee wrote: »
    One bet later. Word from connections for Prince Of Milan in the 7.00 Kilbeggan. Top price 12/1 with Ladbrokes. Hopefully no one pulls out and is a good ew bet wirh 3 places.
    I got word for this the last time it won at Punchestown (12/1) so happy to follow at a juicy price.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Whiplash85

Hopefully it'll pay for All Ireland weekend in Dublin.

• Advertisement

Whiplash85 wrote: »

Exactly my thinking, fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭poeticmakaveli

in Kilbeggan here, and my friend is after running after frank Berry and he told him a sob story Lol, and he said kanesh at 7.00, and silver tassie in the 6.30, take what u want of it but it was funny! not having a good time of it Here myself so ill go with them anyway!

Have to fancy Golden Wonder in the 6:00! Horse cost friends of mine thousands in the National.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,476 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

in Kilbeggan here, and my friend is after running after frank Berry and he told him a sob story Lol, and he said kanesh at 7.00, and silver tassie in the 6.30, take what u want of it but it was funny! not having a good time of it Here myself so ill go with them anyway!

1 up so far.

Whiplash85 wrote: »

Ah feck it, travelled well and was sure we'd place. 1L in 4th.

Winner cruised home.

Gonna have the banter in Dublin anyway, money well saved up for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭curioser

Ah feck it, travelled well and was sure we'd place. 1L in 4th.

Winner cruised home.

Gonna have the banter in Dublin anyway, money well saved up for it.
    Small wonder Kanesh didn't win - doesn't look as if this bet was someone picking names or numbers out of their a*se

http://betting.boylesports.com/horse-racing/e100-ew-double-nets-boylesports-online-punter-e63k

curioser wrote: »
    Small wonder Kanesh didn't win - doesn't look as if this bet was someone picking names or numbers out of their a*se

http://betting.boylesports.com/horse-racing/e100-ew-double-nets-boylesports-online-punter-e63k
    I've said this before to friends of mine, but Denis Hogan very, very frequently seems to get doubles up on the one card.

Advertisement