Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downdraft Extractor

Options
  • 04-09-2014 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

Hi All

I am planning on putting a gas hob on an island in my new kitchen would love to put in a downdraft extractor to rise up from the island when required but having great difficulty sourcing one of these at reasonable pricing in Dublin/Ireland.

Does anyone have any ideas where to get a decent one ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Italian manufacturer Faber do a downdraft hood called a Fabula, which you should be able to source pretty easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭postsnthing

Thanks EMF have been looking at that one on Amazon £1150 uk delivery only, maybe try get delivered through parcel motel, but have been unable to find any reviews or documentation on it if it is ducted or recirculates.

I have discovered that downdraft extractors can be found easily if willing to pay premium !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Thanks EMF have been looking at that one on Amazon £1150 uk delivery only, maybe try get delivered through parcel motel, but have been unable to find any reviews or documentation on it if it is ducted or recirculates.

I have discovered that downdraft extractors can be found easily if willing to pay premium !

It is available in Ireland, if you want details you can pm me as I dont think I can post details here. As far as I know it is not ducted, it is a recycling hood but I'm only 90% sure on that.

Advertisement