Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Madden 15 Online League

Options
  • 04-09-2014 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone is interested in forming an online league for Madden 15 on the PS4?
    Register your interest here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Hi mate,

I don't believe there's enough numbers on the PS4 on Boards but they are running a PS4 league over on the Madden PFL forum, which lots of us play on too.

http://maddenpfl.com/forums/

If you sign up there and go to the 'join a league' section you should be able to register your interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Ruffhausen wrote: »
    Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone is interested in forming an online league for Madden 15 on the PS4?
    Register your interest here

Hey Man, I just picked this up on PS4 - beginner to the whole thing so will take me a while to get to grips with it, feel free to add me markcahill1985

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

In same boat, relative beginner. Great game though, really enjoying it. Online name is Clintoris82. Feel free to add me

Peist2007 wrote: »
    In same boat, relative beginner. Great game though, really enjoying it. Online name is Clintoris82. Feel free to add me

sent you a request - we might get a beginner game or two going at some point ha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Relative beginner here also - ltsmashie is psn name

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

I'd be up for a few games as well, been playing a while but still crap. PSN is Ivefoundgod87

Added ye both there

• Registered Users Posts: 21,354 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just gonna drop my name here in case this does eventually go ahead. Just got the game so add me, kaptinofwAr121, if anyone's up for a few games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

I'm also looking for some people to play against. Not great at the game at all but like the game alot. My PSN ID is Desecrator666.

Add me if yiz like.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

I'll add myself in here too, can't play online at the moment as Vodafone are still being useless, definitely be up for a few games in the new year though; Bashfoc22 for PSN.

• Advertisement
Advertisement