Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

90s Alternative Hobby Band

Options
  • 04-09-2014 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Bass player / guitar player (31), looking to get involved with other musicians (guys or gals)in Dublin area for a few jams. Work full time and have a kid so not looking to start anything serious. Just a get together a couple of times a month and run through a few songs. Into all that Subpop stuff and many of the other big bands prominent in the 90s. Nirvana, Pumpkins, Mudhoney, Melvins, Pearl Jam etc. Wouldn't consider myself a serious musician or anything. Used to be in a few bands (covers and originals) when I was younger, but haven't picked up a guitar in anger for a while.
    So if you are a guitar player, singer or drummer of a similar ilk and just looking to do this as a hobby send a PM please and we can figure the rest out from there.

Cheers

C

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

If I get up to Dublin in the next few months, I'd be up for this. (on the job hunt from the shtix)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 eddydantes

seachto7 wrote: »
    If I get up to Dublin in the next few months, I'd be up for this. (on the job hunt from the shtix)

Good shtuff. I am from the shtix myself. Best of luck with the job hunt. Will PM ya again.

Advertisement