Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King Lear Play book

Options
  • 04-09-2014 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

I was told to buy this play, but I searched the play up and there were different price ranges from 3E to 10E.
    I was wondering which one is the best and most easy understanding as in which publisher produces it which gives good insight to the play.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The text should be the same in them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

I was told to buy this play, but I searched the play up and there were different price ranges from 3E to 10E.
    I was wondering which one is the best and most easy understanding as in which publisher produces it which gives good insight to the play.
    We were told we'd be using the Folens King Lear book this year if it's any help! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    We were told we'd be using the Folens King Lear book this year if it's any help! :)

Yeah I just bought that yesterday, looks quite good with some notes at the end.

Advertisement