Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Student/Single Mum, (11 year old son) Looking for house share in Galway.

Options
  • 04-09-2014 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi ,

All Single parents and mature/responsible students!

I was previously renting in Knocknacara, but my flat was sold and the owners renovated and occupied. I am finding it impossible to find a flat under the rent limit or to find a one bedroom apartment. I am willing to share with Mature students, Erasmus, responsible undergraduates or other single parents who may be in a similar situation or like the company to share. The age of the children or number would not be an issue for me. I am a kind a caring person and great with kids. My son is quite, well mannered and usually does his own thing now that his is older. I would like to stay in the same area or as near as possible as he is in his last year of national school in Buaile beag, so Town centre, Salthil or Knocknacarra would suit me. Any where near the city direct bus route is also fine. If anyone has two rooms available, or would like to get a new house together.

I am currently sharing with family, with my belongings in storage so a quick move would be great. I start in second year on the 8th of September and I am studying English and Philosophy.

Regards,

Louise

Comments

Advertisement